Sunday, March 23, 2008

3 Years Blog

I have started blogging around 3 years ago as a proof of life; i.e. to make a presence only. I thought of it then as a way to help pass some new tech stuff to my students. Now, it is my way of speaking loud; I say my word regarding things and events around us, like the 10 lives worth phone.

I receive only few comments (silly, most of the time) because I have never wanted that; no labels, no hidden keywords or anything that promotes the site. But I have to admit it; it bugs me to the bone to see a silly blog making a big fuss. After all, blogging is a footprint that everyone should try to make as wide as possible, to raise awareness regarding serious issues of our life.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Eldos ! why did you not post the picture we had together in that cafe ? remember the one on teh border wheer we had the true Turkish coffee ? nice blog by the way

Dr. Taisir Eldos said...

Thanks Bruce, i do remember that day ... but I am not truly dedicated to the blog thing, I mean I am just playing with it till now, but will possibly do that in teh future

Anonymous said...

I thought blogging is 3 years old and you are amonge the first bloggers ! is it that old ?

Dr. Taisir Eldos said...

No, it has been around for nearly ten years although not quite known to many as of this moment. Maybe I was among the first of the late bloggers ... just to make your statement less erroneous

Anonymous said...

Are you so happy that you have started blogging 3 years ago? Im 4 years older than you in Blogging

Dr. Taisir Eldos said...

Well, then I am 4 years more recent that you. Which is better now?